Monday, April 23, 2012

Cheeseburger Pizza - Jeeesh


Regular visitors may recall a previous entry I did about Burger King's Pizza Burger ( http://neilandcaz.blogspot.com/2010/10/pizza-burger-yeah-ok-whatever.html ). Well it seems, not to be outdone, Pizza Hut has now retaliated by coming out with a Cheeseburger Pizza. WTF. It's the one at the bottom on the picture below. As if there are not enough obese people in the world! 



I thought this was a new phenomena, but with more pizza burger research, I find that it is not the first time they have done it. Below is an ad from 1991 (quite funny actually) and another one below from another company. So, it seems we have great demand in the world for such a gastronomic monstrosity. 









3 comments:

  1. Actually, this pizza looks pretty good. If I ever visit Abu Dhabi I'll try it out. By the way, what is the price for one of these gastronomic delights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure but when I find out I will update! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this review of the "Pizza" ... but alas still don't know the price!
    http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2012/04/a-taste-of-the-cheeseburger-crown-crust-pizza-from-pizza-hut-in-the-middle-east.html

    ReplyDelete