Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our very own oasis

Now, I don't want this to sound like gloating (!), but having our own pool at home is heaven! Now that the temperatures have risen and it's easily over 40 degrees every day and mid-high 30's at night, having a chilled pool to jump into at the end of the day is lovely. A lot of the communal pools that people have access to are not heated/chilled, so in the summer it will just feel like entering a very big bath tub. We had major issues getting the heater/chiller to work (we are now on our 4th unit) and then we had issues with getting the temperature right (how did we ever cope I can here you thinking!), but now it's perfect. So, I reckon we should get good use out of it all year round.

...yep I can feel the vibes coming over the internet superhighway - I can tell you are really pleased for us...not! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment