Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lady Gaga in Delhi

There will still be more to come from my recent trip to Delhi for the F1, but here's just a few more.

We were out one evening and had gone to visit one of the local tourist markets (Dilli Haat). It was a nice market with a good atmosphere and not too crowded.




We bought some really nice things (leather goods, shirts, ornaments etc) and then went to get something to eat from one of the food stalls. Having looked at all the food outlets we selected the one we thought looked the cleanest!



I had a really lovely curry, roti and the trimmings!


After dinner we walked around a bit more. Then I saw a bit of a kerfuffle and a lot of very excited locals. I heard someone say "I think she is a film star or something", so getting me intrigued, I asked someone else who it was. They told me it was Lady Gaga! She was in Delhi to perform at a venue after the F1 and had decided to do a bit of shopping herself. I managed to get within about 6 feet of her I guess, without upsetting her 8 foot gorillas who were guarding her! So I took some snaps, but unfortunately (some may not think so) most of them are from behind. I was most impressed with her Louboutin heels - nice!















No comments:

Post a Comment