Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gap between visitors and a happy announcement

We have a week now where we don't have any visitors. Next week the onslaught starts again and continues until April. It's always nice to see people, but it also nice when they go too and we get our house back!

Alice (my youngest daughter) and her boyfriend Josh were here last week and I can now officially announce that they are expecting a baby and will be making me a grandad! Of course my three older brothers think this is hilarious - that I am going to be a grandad before them! The baby is due in August, so I am looking forward to hopefully be around in the UK when the happy event occurs.

Currently listening to ....




1 comment:

  1. Well if you're listening to Lance Corporal Jack Jones then I hope Caz is listening to "There's No-one Quite Like Grandma" by the St Winifred's School Choir!

    ReplyDelete