Friday, October 8, 2010

Trip to China

On Monday we travel to China for an 8 day tour - I can’t wait it will be so interesting. For one thing, it will be nice to get away completely from things here. It won’t be relaxing, but “change as good as a rest” kind of thing. We will fly from Dubai on Emirates to Beijing, do a couple of days there then fly to Xian. Xian is where the Terra cotta army can be found. After Xian we fly to Shanghai, then after a couple of days back to Dubai from there.

Everything is laid on and we should get to see loads of great sights - I think my camera will be overheating!

I’ll post again when we get back....


2 comments:

  1. Have fun....going to SE Asia at the end of the month meself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back - was fantastic! I'll be blogging on it when I can get round to it.... 1300+ photos to edit! :-)

    ReplyDelete