Thursday, September 29, 2011

Exhibition in Oman

I was in Oman all last week to work on our exhibition stand at the Muscat International Exhibition Centre.

As they couldn't find anyone more senior (!), I was left to do the hob-knobbing with the dignitaries that came through on the VIP sessions.

Below is me greeting His Excellency somebody who's name I didn't get (with his security entourage - check out the daggers!)




Lurking in the background is Jamie Bowden, British Ambassador to Oman and Graham Inett, Head of UK Trade and Investment in Oman, who both came up for a chat.


The next day I met His Excellency Dr. Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Salim Al Futaisi, Minister of Transport & Communications.





Right, well that's enough name-dropping for one blog......




No comments:

Post a Comment