Boys sentenced to jail over ‘secret habit’
Haneen Dajani firstname.lastname@example.org
The National - News
13 Sep 2011
ABU DHABI // Two teenage boys who committed indecent acts on themselves were sentenced to two months in a youth correctional centre after being cleared of rape and kidnapping. S M, an Egyptian, and R M, who is Jordanian, had been accused with two...read more...
So what I have learnt from this article....
- Having a "secret habit" is against Islam
- ...but Sharia law has no penalty for it
- It's ok to do it in your bathroom
- ...but not together with your mate, sat on some other dude
- If doing it stops you from having sex out of wedlock, then go for it
- ...a Fatwa says it's ok
I wonder though....is it ok to do it in the bedroom, kitchen, living room etc?
Anyway.. I think it's an activity best performed alone - leave your mates out of it frankly.