Friday, October 5, 2012

Slacker

Ok, I admit it, I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to blog writing lately! Sorry about that.

In summary:

A couple of weeks ago now we went home for a long weekend. It gave us chance to see cute little Alfie, our Grandson. It was a tiring short trip, having clocked up over 1000 miles in 4 days, but it we had a really nice time with the family - we even managed to fit in a visit to my mum and dad. So all good.






We have been keeping up with our fitness campaign, running three times a week on a "Couch to 5K" programme - even running in Coventry when staying at my daughter Jessica's place. I'm now on week 7 or 9, running 25 mins continuous. By week 9, you run for 30 mins continuous. Who know's, maybe after that I'll do a 5k-10k programme?? You can follow my progress here.


The weather is just starting to wane a bit, so the good weather of the winter is just around the corner - yippee!




No comments:

Post a Comment