Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Went to IDEX today

The International Defense Exhibition (IDEX) is held every 2 years and is visited by military personnel, government ministers, ambassadors and others connected with the defense sector from all over the world. Why was I there? It's top secret - I can't tell you! Only kidding. ADNEC is a customer of mine and it's good to keep up with how they deal with different exhibitions, but also I had a few customers exhibiting there. It was certainly an eye opener. I've never had the opportunity to get up so close to so much military hardware. Some pictures follow with a link to all the pictures at the end (including some of and from the new bridge over 30th street).


Some vehicles I'd like to drive down Airport Road to sort out the idiot drivers:-








Some shots of the bike display team:-








The bridge:-







The full album:-


IDEX '09

No comments:

Post a Comment