Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well I never thought I'd make Page 3!

...although from the state of my moobs these days maybe I shouldn't be surprised. But, no, I'm not talking about some sleazy UK tabloid, I'm talking about none other than Time Out Abu Dhabi!

Due to a good spot by fellow blogger, Vedabread , I was made aware that there was some reference to me in this months issue - tantalized because she didn't tell me any more (!), tonight I went out and bought a copy - and this very blog appears in the "Pick of the blogs". Now I'm known for blowing my own trumpet, so why not now!

But not to be left out, another fellow blogger, Ace, was also listed - nice one! Vedabread - I'm sure your day will come!

So here, without copyright permission, is what you will find there......




No comments:

Post a Comment